Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stashing Presents and Sunday Blues = Mixed Emotions...

So it is Sunday... A few short hours until a new week of work, that always makes me kinda sad... I wanna sing the blues!

Today did have its moments, a lot of them...
     I got to Skype with my Adorable Newphew, Asher Cole. He is the cutest and it is wonderful seeing my loving sister enjoy and do such a fantastic job with motherhood!
     I got time to play with Ryan and Avram this morning. Getting to just kick the ball, play train and puzzles with those two is all I need to make me feel at peace!
     I did wake up to broken glasses but luckily I just had to buy new frames, BAM! Of course, Ryan kept
me calm  because I didn't want to spend the money for new glasses.
     I found Asher and Avram a Christmas gift and that was so fun! I don't have much to spend but there is so much joy and love in giving; giving your time, gifts and love. Getting to hide Avram's gifts and prepare for Christmas just makes me feel so excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment